Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Debbie Abrahams Ltd website. By visiting the Debbie Abrahams Ltd website you accept, and agree to, the content of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to check regularly before ordering. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Debbie Abrahams Ltd is a Registered company in England.
Registered number: 9681210
VAT number: 947095001
Unless otherwise stated, all rights, including copyright, in the content of these Debbie Abrahams Ltd web pages are owned and controlled for these purposes by Debbie Abrahams Ltd.
In accessing any Debbie Abrahams Ltd web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use.
You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store, transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these Debbie Abrahams Ltd pages for any other purpose whatsoever, in any medium, without the prior written permission of Debbie Abrahams Ltd.
Material in this Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Each of our patterns has been thoroughly checked by experienced pattern writers. However, despite our best efforts, sometimes errors will occur. Should you have a question about a pattern or discover a mistake, please contact us and let us know.
Terms and conditions of sale
When you place an order via our website (www.debbieabrahams.com) we will treat that action as an offer to buy. Once the order is placed you will receive confirmation in the form of an email and at this time we enter into a contract with you.
We reserve the right to change and/or withdraw any product displayed on this Site without notice at any time before your order is accepted. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Product information and colours
Products displayed on this site are available only whilst stocks last. Every effort has been made to reflect product colours as accurately as possible. However, due to differences in monitors, we are unable to guarantee that the colour you will see on your monitor will accurately reflect the true colour of the product.
We use Sage Pay to collect/process transaction information. For more information on the Sage Pay Security Policy, please visit: http://www.sagepay.com/security_policy.
Postage and packing
We will do our best to get all orders despatched as quickly as possible. We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being despatched.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
We will offer a refund or exchange on any undamaged kit/item, returned in their entirety, within 21 days of dispatch.
The date your kits/items were dispatched by us will be detailed in the documentation that arrives with your order.
If you return a kit/item that the Company agrees is faulty, we will include with your refund the postage that you were charged when purchasing the item, and the postage you paid when returning the item to us (this does not affect you statutory rights).
If you are returning a kit/item because it is unsuitable, we will only refund the cost of the returned kit/item, and you will be liable for the postage you paid when returning the item to us.
Wrap your kit/item safely and securely to avoid damage in transit. Please note Debbie Abrahams Ltd is unable to accept any item for refund or exchange if it has been damaged in transit.
Send your package to: Debbie Abrahams Ltd, 26 Church Drive, Carrington, Nottingham, NG5 2BA.
Occasionally, orders or part of an order are cancelled. If your order is cancelled, you will receive an email notice to explain the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items. If you are interested in placing a new order or if you have questions about a cancelled order, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Data protection and privacy
We will never sell or pass on your name and address to any other organisation without your consent. Your details are confidential and you will never receive unsolicited mail as a result of ordering from www.debbieabrahams.com and www.debbieabrahamsbeads.co.uk.
We will respect the privacy of your personal data. We do not make our mailing list available for marketing purposes to anyone outside debbieabrahams.com and, unless required to do so by a court of competent jurisdiction, will not disclose your personal data to anyone.
If you wish to update or delete your personal information, or if you prefer that we do not contact you with information about our Company, services and new collections by direct mail or e-mail, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to reach us, please email us at email@example.com.
Mystery Blanket and Mystery Cushion Clubs
1. The design of the complete project remains a secret and unfurls as you work through the piece. Please be aware that colours can look different on a PC screen or in a magazine than they do in ‘real life’. We cannot be held responsible if you decide that you do not like the design, colour or style of the piece.
2. It is your responsibility to ensure that you achieve the correct tension across your stitches when working through the piece. Failure to do so will affect the amount of yarn that you will use.
3. All efforts are made to ensure that dye lots of the different colours are the same, but this cannot be guaranteed.
4. When posting to countries outside of the EU (inc. The Channel Islands) we are required to fill in a CN22 form which is attached to the front of the parcel. We cannot be held liable for any tax or duty that you may be asked to pay on the contents of your package should it be opened and investigated by customs officials.
5. The dedicated blog is in place to guide you through the techniques used in the project. The project has been designed to help you learn some new techniques and discover a few neat tips, however we cannot be held responsible if you still struggle to grasp a technique and thus cannot guarantee the project as a learning resource. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that there are no mistakes either in the patterns or in the written word on the dedicated blog, we cannot be held responsible for any errors that may result in your work as a result of a mistake of this kind. Any addendums will be published on the blog as soon as they are brought to our notice and we will endeavour to email you (using the email address you have supplied on application) as soon as possible.
6. Patterns will be written using UK terminology.
7. Please protect the design and the exclusivity of the club by not photocopying or passing the patterns to a third party.
8. Mystery Blanket Club only: for those who pay in instalments, the first payment that you make to us acts as a deposit and a guarantee of your place in the club. As such the deposit will not be returned if you decide to cancel your membership. If you decide to cancel membership before the start of the project in January and a replacement member for your space is found, then we will be happy to return your payment in full.
9. Mystery Blanket and Cushion Clubs: for those who pay the one-off payment there is no refund should you withdraw from the project. However, membership can be transferred should you wish to “sell on” your place to another member. The “selling on” of your kit is your responsibility and will not be managed by Debbie.
10. If you withdraw from the club, you will not be entitled to discounts on Debbie Abrahams kits and you will be excluded from monthly prize draws.